From a website called www.usefultrivia.com, here is a short holiday quiz (see below for answers):
1) The real St. Nicholas was born in what modern-day country?
Choose Your Answer: A: Israel, B: Pakistan, C: Iraq, D: Turkey
2) Who narrated the classic 1966 TV special “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”?
Choose Your Answer: A: Burl Ives, B: Charlton Heston, C: Boris Karloff, D: Thurl Ravenscroft
3) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was created as a promotion for what department store?
Choose Your Answer: A: J.C. Penney, B: Montgomery Ward, C: Macy’s, D: Nordstrom
4) In the 1965 TV special “A Charlie Brown Christmas”, who builds a gray snowman?
Choose Your Answer: A: Charlie Brown, B: Linus, C: Pigpen, D: Snoopy
5) What was the name of the magician with the magic hat in the 1969 TV special “Frosty the Snowman”?
Choose Your Answer: A: Black Bart, B: Black Peter, C: Professor Finkle, D: Professor Hinkle
6) In “The Twelve Days of Christmas”, there are how many drummers drumming?
Choose Your Answer: A: six, B: eight, C: ten, D: twelve
Happy Holidays to All!